Monday 23 May 2011

Howdy!
So, my physio says I am progressing brilliantly - need to try swimming (but without the swimming) etc and he's not keen on me driving for a couple more weeks. Will need to do an intensive then to get it done by the deadline or no university for moi :( But I have hope! I now also have a 95 degree bend in my leg - hurrah!
    Have mostly been stalking Ewan McGregor this week - he is filming 'Jack the Giant Killer' at my local cathedral and although I haven't spotted him, I did glimpse Nick Hoult of Skins fame which was pretty cool. And yes, he is very tall, and yes, very handsome.
Starting to think a little more about being a paramedic - the little details - can I wear makeup, do I have to have my hair up every day? Simple, unnecessary things, but things all the same. Booked my accommodation too, so getting very excited now!!

spreek spoedig

Jxx

No comments:

Post a Comment