Friday 26 August 2011

Just want to say hey to all my new fellow classmates who may be reading this!
 Have completed my CRB, my licence came in the post yesterday with a shiny new C1 on it (woop) and its all starting to feel a bit real :O
Went shopping yesterday with my dear friend Sophie and bought some trousers - which, and I did this totally subconsciously, are paramedic green. That is actually how Id describe them. Haha.
My little sister has just broken the news to me that Daddy is letting us do some painting!! Hell yeah! Not sure how Im gonna leave her. Or the littlest one. The big one is not such a problem. Havent seen her in weeks anyway :P
Ooh and Ive recruited another friend to be a paramedic! And so I shall be her mentor until she is walking through the doors of Herts uni next year just like Ill be in exactly one month. Such fun.

Jxx

1 comment:

  1. Well done on getting in! I too am gonna be a student paramedic this year but at a different uni. I know what you mean about it all feeling real, I left my job in the NHS last week in preparation for my holiday and going to uni. Its so scary!!

    I see you are a SJA member. How long have you been in St John for?

    ReplyDelete